Have deep lines and wrinkles prematurely aged you in ways you’d never thought?
Restylane® Family of Fillers
Restylane® is an FDA-approved line of hyaluronic acid (HA) based dermal fillers. With a variety of formulas ranging from thick gels to smoother liquids, Restylane® is able to address a plethora of aesthetic concerns. Smooth lines and wrinkles, augment the lips and cheeks, and more with Restylane®. Patients can expect near-instant results with a short, in-office procedure.
Am I a Good Candidate for Restylane®?
Almost anyone battling age-related volume loss can benefit from Restylane®. Treatments are quick, easy, and don’t require any downtime making them easy to fit into your busy lifestyle. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally-occurring substance found within the body making it safe for nearly everyone.
LaserSmart Skin & Body Institute offers the full line of Restylane® products including;
- Restylane®: This versatile formula can be used on the mid-to-lower face to address nasolabial folds and marionette lines. Restylane® is also cleared for volumizing thin lips.
- Restylane Lyft®: A thicker, more viscous injectable gel that’s primarily used for cheek augmentations and deep facial folds.
- Restylane Refyne®: Moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the mouth and nose can be tackled with Refyne®.
- Restylane Defyne®: This gel-like formula is ideal for addressing deeper folds that are traditionally unresponsive to thinner soft tissue fillers.
- Restylane Silk®: Patients that would like to plump overly thin lips can do so using Silk®. The silky-smooth texture of this formula is perfect for sensitive areas and produces results that have both a natural look and feel.
Your skilled provider will help determine what’s right for you at the time of your initial consultation. Restylane® products are FDA-approved for patients 21-years of age and older.
Consultations Are Available Now
Take the first step. Get your questions answered and find out which treatment option is best for your personal situation by meeting with one of our knowledgeable providers at LaserSmart Skin & Body Institute for an in-person consultation.
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our experienced team members will reach out to you promptly to schedule your consultation.
How Long Does a Typical Treatment Take?
Your in-office procedure is a quick and easy one. Treatments typically take just a few short minutes, and because Restylane® products are lidocaine-enhanced, the need for a topical anesthetic is unnecessary. In most cases, you can expect to be in and out of the office within 30-60 minutes.
What Results Will I See?
Restylane® produces near-instant results. Most patients are happy with the outcome of their procedure immediately upon leaving the office. As any temporary swelling subsides over several days, you’ll begin to see the final results of your treatment. Restylane® is a one-time treatment that produces natural-looking results for up to 18+ months.
Is There Any Downtime?
Restylane® is a minimally-invasive injectable with no downtime. Aside from avoiding massaging or rubbing the treatment area for several hours, you can quickly get back to your regular routine with minimal restrictions. Side effects from the procedure are typically minimal and short-lived. You can expect some initial swelling, tenderness, or bruising around the injection sites.
Take the First Step – Request A Consultation
If you would like to schedule an in-person consultation, please fill out the form on this page, and one of our knowledgeable providers at LaserSmart Skin & Body Institute will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our Gilbert, AZ office directly to schedule – (480) 462-7505.
LaserSmart Skin & Body Institute Serves the Gilbert, AZ & the East Valley Areas.